CARA is expanding in the marketplace and looking for mature, professional Training Facilitators. If you have 5+ years of facilitation experience, apply with CARA today, to assist our Fortune 1000 customers meet their needs for conducting and facilitating training events.
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design principles.
- Exceptional facilitation skills with ability to engage adult audience, present content clearly using examples and analogies to achieve learning objectives.
- Possess excellent 'presentation skills; able to present articulately and confidently under all circumstances.
- Ability to apply a variety of instructional techniques such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures to real world situations and debrief activities to arrive at learning outcomes.
- Confident; able to interact comfortably within all levels of the organization within the learning event
- Strong communication skills with ability to listen actively, question and respond appropriately to all participant questions, and provide feedback.
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills to manage the learning event and achieve the learning objectives.
- 5 to 7 years training facilitation experience with Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Human Resources, Instructional Technology or related certification.
- Experience in facilitating a variety of topics to include leadership development, change management, sales, customer service, etc. in multiple industries.
Qualified Candidates, apply with us today!