PURE Service Evaluations
Measuring the Value of CARA Performance Solutions
Clients and consultants are surveyed at the end of every engagement (and during engagements for long-term assignments) on how we met their expectations by demonstrating our PURE values.
Questions We Ask Clients
There are several questions we ask about the consultant’s performance. We are happy to report that an overwhelming majority of our clients either ‘Strongly Agree’ or ‘Agree’ with these statements.
- Consistently professional in their communications.
- Displays an appropriate sense of urgency to complete work within agreed-upon timeframes.
- Effectively manages changes as they arise.
- Works effectively with other team members to understand our needs and ensure they were met.
- Demonstrates accountability for results.
- Quality of work meets my expectations.
We also ask clients to provide us with feedback about CARA as a company. In this area, too, CARA consistently exceeds expectations.
- CARA staff is consistently professional in their communications.
- CARA account executive takes the time to understand my requirements.
- CARA provides value for the investment.
- CARA provides well-qualified candidates that matched my needs.
- CARA’s administrative processes are efficient.
The Consultant Viewpoint
As a performance solutions consulting business, one of the most important things we can do is retain the best consultants. Consultant satisfaction is a key to client satisfaction. Therefore, we also ask consultants to tell us how we are doing. The questions are almost identical in content to the client survey, and they, too, are mapped to our PURE values. All of the consultant questions relate to how CARA supports consultants to achieve our vision: Our quality engagements directly contribute to client and consultant productivity and growth.
Finally, our entire performance solutions team reviews and analyzes the survey results. Our goal is not just to satisfy our clients and consultants. Our goal is to do the kinds of things that will lead to long-term, mutually beneficial business relationships.
What else would you expect from a company whose name means “Friend”?