CARA’s client is the Diagnostics Division of a leading global pharmaceutical manufacturer.
This global pharmaceutical manufacturer was introducing a new, enterprise-wide profit and loss methodology within its Diagnostic Division. The business objective was to help improve balance sheet accuracy and revenue reporting. For the first time, a consistent and defined equation for economic profitability was being implemented and new financial concepts were being introduced to the organization’s leadership. To ensure this initiative’s success throughout the enterprise, it was critical to secure commitment and buy-in from the various business leaders and stakeholders.
The client approached CARA because of its reputation for expert instructional design, qualified, experienced consultants and strong sense of urgency. CARA and this client had partnered in the past on other projects with great success.
CARA positioned a senior consultant, who immediately collaborated with the client’s executive leadership to determine the appropriate change strategy, and to develop and deliver this critical and high-profile training across the organization. The consultant played a key role in project management, ensuring that key milestones were met and that the entire team was kept abreast of their progress.
CARA’s consultant designed, developed, and packaged the workshop materials as a comprehensive Leader’s Toolkit which conveyed the importance of this new financial initiative. After the workshop pilot was held, the client’s senior leaders provided the following feedback on the project:
- This is an excellent program you have developed. Congratulations!
- I’ve spent some time reviewing the session… overall VERY good! It makes the concept of Economic Profitability easy to understand and gives good examples of best practices.
- Overall it is a great (program)! I believe it will change (the organization’s) mindset to drive profitability and create awareness to Economic Profitability concepts!
- This is excellent—very comprehensive and wellstructured. I am very impressed with the course!
- Looks like we are on to something great!
The organization was extremely satisfied with the development of the program and renewed CARA’s contract to assist with the program’s deployment.