CARA & ATDChi Team Up to Create the 2017 ATDChi CPLP Scholarship
The CARA Group, Inc and ATDChi are excited to announce the ATDChi CPLP Scholarship. This program will assist the winner with the costs of the CPLP, the ATD Certification Institute’s Professional in Learning and Performance Certification. The CPLP certification is one of the most recognizable and respected certifications in the learning & development field. It provides real-world, practical experience that can be readily applied to current work environments. Not to mention, it is a great networking tool to meet others in the Chicago learning & development community.
Deadline to submit is Friday, April 14th, 2017.
The recipient of the ATD Chicago Chapter CPLP Scholarship will receive:
- Scholarship: One-time payment will be made to ATD to cover the CPLP testing fee, ATD learning System, and/or ATD Preparation Program (~$1250-$1500 value)
- Chapter Membership: One-year Membership in ATDChi
- Professional Publication: One article in the ATDChi magazine Training Today
- Award Ceremony: One guest dinner registration for the award recipient to attend the ATDChi Holiday & Volunteer Recognition Party
- A commemorative plaque.
- Three 30-minute Best Practice/CPLP Study tips session with a current CPLP ATDChi board member
- Formal announcement and picture in the CARA website and newsletter
- Formal announcement and picture through the ATDChi social media platforms
Eligible candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Current ATDChi members (applicants may join ATDChi when they apply)
- ATD Requirement to sit for the CPLP exam.
- Location: Applicant resides in the Chicagoland area.
Availability: The scholarship requires the applicant’s commitment to participate in events that promote visibility in the Chicagoland community around workplace learning & performance, ATDChi, through the end of December 2017.