CARA is looking for self-motivated instructional design consultants with 5+ years of experience in needs analysis, design, and development of WBT/CBT, ILT, and OJT training programs. We seek professional and experienced instructional designers to assist our Fortune 500 clients in meeting their learning and performance objectives.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Knowledge of instructional design, adult learning theories, and evaluation methodologies
- Experienced designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating learning and performance improvement solutions
- Ability to specify learning objectives and develop deliverables in the form of computer-based and instructor-led materials including; storyboards, participant/instructor guides, job aids, and accompanying documentation
- Demonstrated ability to understand and meet multiple customer needs and deadlines
- Effectively work with SMEs to gain knowledge of subject matter and transform knowledge into effective learning solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with the following tools, a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Adult Learning, or a related field
- Related certifications such as CPLP Certification, a plus
If you communicate clearly and concisely, follow a sound ID methodology, learn new technologies quickly, and demonstrate the ability to adapt to a professional consulting environment, apply with us today!