CARA is expanding in the marketplace and looking for professional training facilitators. We are looking for professionals with 3+ years of training facilitation experience to assist our Fortune 500 clients with their training delivery needs.
- 5-7 years of training facilitation experience
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design principles
- Exceptional facilitation skills with ability to engage an adult audience and present content clearly using examples and analogies
- Strong presentation skills; ability to present articulately and confidently under all circumstances
- Ability to apply a variety of instructional techniques such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures to real-world situations and debrief activities to arrive at learning outcomes
- Confidence; able to interact comfortably within all levels of the organization within the learning event
- Strong communication skills with ability to listen actively, question, and respond appropriately to all participant questions and provide feedback
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and multi-tasking skills to manage the learning event and achieve the learning objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Human Resources, Instructional Technology or a related field certification
Qualified Candidates, apply with us today!